1690 Bassett St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Sold $825,000 - Lofts
Denver loft – Riverfront Park 2 bed 2 bath loft with stunning views
- Stunning 2 bed 2 bath loft with the highest craftsmanship and finishes LoDo has to offer.
- Breathtaking city view from floor to ceiling windows and large balcony that starts from the master bedroom and continue the entire length of unit.
- Exquisite kitchen with stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances, caesarstone Lagos Blue countertops, large format rectangular Italian tile backsplash, modern cabinets with low-voltage under cabinet lighting. Large Kitchen Island great for entertaining and designed for today’s chefs.
- Custom built fireplace with concrete and stainless steel accent. Wrap around fireplace with high-grade custom built wood panel veneer and entertainment center that matches cabinets in kitchen.
- Striking master bathroom with large format rectangular Italian tile, soaker tub, frameless glass showers and Hansgrohe plumbing fixtures.
- Wide plank Nordic Ash flooring by Junkers.
- Custom built walk-in closets & Asko washer, dryer
- Two reserved parking spaces and storage included.
- This exclusive community is located next to the largest park in Denver, Confluence Park Cherry Creek bike and walking path and river.
- Within walking to the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Mile High Stadium, Denver Center for the Performing Arts and the many Restaurants and Galleries.
- Conveniently located near multi-billion dollar Union Station expansion project with great potential as investment property.