Rented $575,000 - Lofts
Loft for sale at the Museum Residences
- Stunning 1 bedroom 1 bathroom 5th floor loft for sale at the Museum Residences. Designed by world-renowned German Architect Daniel Libeskind. The Museum Residences are one of Denver¹s most recognized and examples of truly modern architecture.
- Spectacular floor to ceiling windows, light airy open floor plan with one large deck overlooking the Museum Plaza and gorgeous mountain views.
- Crisp freshly painted white walls and dark brown walnut flooring. Custom Berloni Italian cabinets, stainless steel countertops, and high-end appliances. Large kitchen island great for entertaining and designed for today¹s chefs.
- Residents have access to a common rooftop deck/garden which features city and mountain views, a fantastic professional level kitchen and restrooms. A dedicated guest suite is also available to owners for rent on a reasonable nightly basis.
- Located next door to the newly opened ³The Art Hotel² and easy access to Denver¹s hub of transportation (Denver’s Union Station and light-rail).
- The Museum Residences benefit from rare commercial level construction, secure main entrances and a door attendant. Private access to parking space and storage unit.
- HOA Dues: $537.28